Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Pippa
#198059 Well that was just weird! I went in again, it said /rtp for survival so I avoided that this time. I tried to find how on earth to enter the Pixelmon part of the world where pokemon spawn and was told, after asking aloud and being mostly ignored, to walk along 'road 1'. There was no sign of such a road. I followed what pathway was there and found myself at the docks; lovely ships and gorgeous building, but no way to know how to get into the wild. The person who kindly said take road 1 tried to lead the way then; but could not seem to do so!!
I gave up. What the heck? Make it easier please. It's very confusing for a new person.

By SViper
Rasgnarok wrote:Probably not, since 5.1.0 has a game-breaking bug that causes a client crash every time a player's Pokemon learns a new move by leveling up. We will update to the next beta.

Cool. Looks like 5.1.1 came, so. :)
By AnDwHaT5
Wildalien538 wrote:
ThePikafan01 wrote:Love the server, it's quite fun. Easily top 3 favorite servers, and the other 2 are more of the memories than anything else.

how do i download the Pokemon mod

You don't. We no longer provide download links.
By Rasgnarok
#208069 Opening once again Oblique's Server Listing!
Running latest 8.2.0 Pixelmon, which you can download at https://reforged.gg, Oblique features the classic marry of an RPG, Quest server with Pixelmon Vanilla.

Log in to play.obliquemc.net and build on our custom terrain, exciting seasonal events, delve into our custom, world-building lore and quests, challenge our competitive Gyms, and enjoy our awesome, 5 year old community.

Happy to see you all again,

Ras, Owner of Oblique.
JOIN THE TEAM