Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MCGamerDad
#203604 I am uncertain how many people still participate in this forum. However, because I very much enjoy playing 5.1.2, I'm in the process of trying to as they say "Catch 'em all". Came across an issue this morning and uncertain whether this is user error on my part or an issue with this version.

I have aipom leveled up with Double Hit (as per the wiki) and it does not evolve into ambipom. To then make sure I wasn't crazy, I attempted to pokespawn it in and received the error that it isn't in the game. Again, in the wiki, not in the game. Did I do something wrong on my end in the install?

Thanks in advance for any and all views and replies.

By XpanD
#203605 5.1.2 is pretty old, and the wiki page has likely been updated for Pixelmon Reforged, a solid unofficial continuation. It might be worth looking that up and installing it -- it has gens 1-6 practically finished (just a few forms/megas/animations missing), with gen 7 being in the works.
By XpanD
#203606 (new post due to character limit)

http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... stallation should cover how to install the update. If you need any further help, the Discord (link in the box to the right) is very active and has a good support channel.

Keep in mind that Reforged is for 1.12.2, so you'll need to update MC and Forge (get 2655) as well.
JOIN THE TEAM