Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Skyxyd
#203614 I post here because bug tracker and support don't work and i don't know where post this.
Well the latest version of the mod Pixelmon Reforged 6.2.3 don't work at all, my world (not the game, just world) crash and say connection lost. I've try with more ram, don't work anyway i do nothing work.
I can't play it help me !

I have good version of forge don't worry

pc setup (if needed) :
cpu : intel i5 750 @2.67ghz
gpu : nvidia gt220

By XpanD
#203616 What is the exact error, and what is your exact Forge version?

Since you mentioned it I figure you know what's up, but it might be good to make sure.

(edited since I missed the line on Forge before)
By Skyxyd
#203617 Is it the latest forge relaese now.
I test the recommanded version too and same result

The exact error is "Connection lost, ineternal server error"
I've run in solo, why ?

This mod is only for server ? or client too ?

I don't know what's happened at this moment '-'
By XpanD
#203618 If you're joining a server, both sides should have the same version of Pixelmon. If you're playing in singleplayer, you do not need to worry about that.

Stay on Forge 2655 (recommended), as other versions are guaranteed to cause other issues.

I'd recommend joining the Discord, link to the right. It looks like we'll need your logs, and steps for getting those will differ depending on your launcher. With a bit of luck, people there will be able to offer more specific help.
JOIN THE TEAM