By nyctodarkmatter
#203720 Hi! I'm pretty new here, but I'd like to open up a suggestion about Regigigas. In the games, Regigigas spawns very obscurely, whereas here, Regigigas just kind of pops into existence. So, I'd like to offer a couple of alternatives on how to spawn Regigigas.

First Suggestion:
Step 1: Catch all 3 Regis, in whatever order. Then, level up the Regis to at least Level 50 (or 60, if preferred. number as opposed to their catch at 40).
Step 2: Travel to Y<32.
Step 3: Release all 3 Regis from their balls.
Step 4: Regigigas spawns and attacks the player. If the player fails to catch Regigigas or runs away, the Regis must gain another 10 (or 20, if 60 is done) levels before it may be attempted again.

Alternative Suggestion:
Step 1: Catch all 3 Regis, in whatever order.
Step 2: Travel to a new cave island structure, resembling the structure in Ruby and Sapphire / ORAS (snow in the middle, rocks around the edge) and stand in the middle.
Step 3: Release all 3 Regis from their balls.
Step 4: Regigigas spawns and attacks the player. If the player fails to catch Regigigas or runs away, then a new Regigigas cave must be found to encounter it.

I personally prefer the 1st method as it allows anyone to summon him without the need of another structure spawning in the world. The 1st method still limits the player's ability to summon him multiple times, meaning that a max of 6 (3 if 20 is done instead) may be captured before you must collect the Regi trio again.

I think this would be a better way to handle Regigigas than the current method which has him randomly spawning. With the current method, you can theoretically encounter Regigigas before even knowing that the other Regis exist. I feel this suggestion better represents what makes Regigigas so unique: His tie to the other Regis.

By SKyTheThunder
#203722 The plan is to have special events for all Legendaries (maybe minus the roaming ones like Latias/os and the dog trio) eventually. Developing and implementing them takes time however.
Not sure how much is planned for the golems yet, but new ideas certainly don't hurt.
By nyctodarkmatter
#203725 Neat! I just wanted to offer a suggestion on how it could be done without making them painful or too tedious to get. I honestly am okay with the main Regis being free-roam Regis, since having to find dungeons for all of them could be irritating. However, Regigigas is an exception for me, as he has always been the most difficult of them all to find. Thanks for replying!
JOIN THE TEAM