There are several Pixelmon-specific commands that can be used to perform various tasks.
List of commands
- /pokespawn Pokémon arg1 arg2-This command can spawn in a Pokémon of the player's choice. arg1 and arg2 are optional arguments that can be used in this spawning. Some of the usable arguments include:
- s: This will make the spawned Pokémon Shiny.
- boss1: This will spawn a level 1 boss Pokémon.
- boss2: This will spawn a level 2 boss Pokémon.
- boss3: This will spawn a level 3 boss Pokémon.
- boss4: This will spawn a level 4 boss Pokémon.
- lvl(x): This will make the Pokémon the level specified (e.g. "/pokespawn caterpie lvl100").
- /pokegive player Pokémon arg1 arg2: This command will directly put the chosen Pokémon into specified player's party. If the party is full, it goes to the player's PC. The Shiny and level arguments of which /pokespawn uses may be optionally used here as well.
- /pokegiveegg player Pokémon: This command will give the specified player an Egg containing the specified Pokémon. The Pokémon can be any Pokémon, even Pokémon that cannot normally be obtained inside Eggs such as Legendary Pokémon and evolved Pokémon.
- /pokegiveegg player random: This command will give the specified player an Egg containing a random Pokémon. It is possible for the Egg to contain Pokémon that cannot normally be obtained inside Eggs such as evolved Pokémon. By default, Legendary Pokémon cannot be inside this Egg, but the config option "Allow random spawned Eggs to have a chance to be a Legendary" can be set to true to enable Legendary Pokémon inside random Eggs.
- /pokeheal player: This command will heal the specified player's Pokémon. Player can be left blank as a shortcut to heal the player's own Pokémon.
- /pokebattle player1 player2: This command will initiate a battle between two different players. It doesn't matter which player goes first.
- /pokebattle2 player player/Pokémon player/Pokémon player/Pokémon: This command will initiate a double battle, with the first and second players on one team and the third and fourth players on the opposing team. The second, third, and fourth arguments may be substitute for Pokémon names, which will place level 100 computer-controlled opponents in the respective places.
- /setparty lvl: This command will set the levels of all of the Pokémon in the player's party to the specified level. The player will be then be prompted to choose up to four moves from each Pokémon's level up movepool up to the specified level. If no moves are chosen for a Pokémon, the Pokémon's moves will be randomized. It is not possible to retain the moves that the Pokémon initially had without selecting them again.
- /breed player party slot number party slot number: This command will give the chosen player an Egg that would result from the breeding of the two Pokémon in the specified party slots. If the two Pokémon are not able to breed with each other, the command will fail.
- /pokestats player: This command will display the number of times a player has won and lost battles against other players.
- /resetpokestats player: This command will reset a specified player's wins and losses to 0.
- /freeze: This will make all Pokémon stop moving in the world. Using this command while it is already in effect will allow Pokémon to move again.
- /struc: This will spawn a single structure near the player. Depending on the biome and terrain conditions, it could spawn a Pokémon Center, frozen shrine, static shrine, fiery shrine, or nothing. If nothing is spawned, a message detailing why the command failed will be displayed.
There are two commands introduced by Pixelmon that don't do anything useful in-game, but were left in the release versions of the mod:
- /getbiomedata: This command does nothing when used.
- /tpbat: Use of this command will produce the error message, "An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command". This command is for a planned feature, details of which can be found here.
- /pokespawn: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Spawn
- /pokegive: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.PokeGive
- /pokegiveegg: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.PokeGiveEgg
- /pokeheal: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Heal
- /pokebattle: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Battle
- /pokebattle2: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Battle2
- /setparty: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.SetParty
- /breed: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.breed
- /pokestats: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Stats
- /resetpokestats: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.StatsReset
- /freeze: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Freeze
- /struc: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Struc
- /getbiomedata: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.GetBiomeData
- /tpbat: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.TPToBattleDim
- /breed only works on breeding combinations involving Ditto