- /pokespawn pokemon arg1 arg2-This command can spawn in a Pokémon of your choice. arg1 and arg2 are arguments that can be used in this spawning. Here are some arguments you can use:
- s-This will make the spawned Pokémon shiny.
- boss1-This will spawn you a boss level 1.
- boss2-This will spawn you a boss level 2.
- boss3-This will spawn you a boss level 3.
- /pokebattle player1 player2-This command will initiate a battle between two different players. It doesn't matter which player goes first.
- /freeze-This will make all Pokémon stop moving in the world.
- /pokeheal player-This command will heal the specified player's Pokémon. If you want a shortcut for yourself, leave player blank.