|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||ItemFinder version|
ItemFinder is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
Starting with Minecraft 1.10.2 versions of Pixelmon, ItemFinder has been rendered obsolete by loot tables. As such, ItemFinder will no longer receive updates.
- Download ItemFinder here.
- Place the downloaded jar file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select ItemFinder from the list.
- Abandoned mine shafts
- Bonus chests
- Desert temples
- Jungle temples
- Nether fortresses
Different items only spawn in certain structures.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /ifreload: Reloads ItemFinder's config file for the world, allowing newly generated chests to use the updated config settings.
- /ifreload: itemfinder.command.ifreload
- "Chest loot": Settings for the maximum stack size of each item that can occur in chests.
- "Custom loot rarity": Settings for determining the relative rarity of items compared to other items that can spawn in chests.
- "Preset option 1": Allows Poké Balls, Master Balls, and Rare Candies to spawn with preset rarities.
- "Should custom values be used?": Allows Poké Balls, Rare Candies, and evolution stones to spawn with rarities set in the config file.