Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed
Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed is a Pixelmon sidemod that allows servers to create and set up Pokémon Gyms with their own players as Leaders.
|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed version|
Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed only needs to be installed on a server and does not require each player to install it in order to be used.
- Download Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select Gym Wars 2: Feebas Unleashed from the list.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /acceptchallenge <Gym>: Accepts a Gym challenge which will teleport both players to the Gym and start the battle.
- /addleader <player> <Gym>: Adds a player as a Leader of the specified Gym.
- /badge <give | take> <player> <gym>: Admin command for giving or taking Badges from a player.
- /badges [player]: Opens the inventory containing the Badges of the specified player, or the command user if no player is specified.
- /challenge <Gym>: Sends a challenge request to the Gym for a Leader of that Gym to accept. If there are other challengers, the player will be put into a queue to wait until the Leader completes all previous challenges.
- /cancelchallenge <Gym>: If a challenger wants to cancel a challenge before it is accepted, this command will remove the challenger from the queue of challengers.
- /creategym <Gym name> <type> <level cap> <Badge> <battletype> [order]: Creates a Gym with all of the properties specified.
- "Gym name": The name of the Gym to be created. No two Gyms can have the same name.
- "type": The type of the Gym which the Leader's party Pokémon must contain for a Gym battle.
- "level cap": The highest level that either the challenger's or Leader's party Pokémon may be for a Gym battle.
- "Badge": The Badge that will be rewarded to the player after a victory. Input is the name of the Badge without any spaces; e.g., "HeatBadge".
- "battletype": The type of battle that will occur in the Gym. Either 'Single' or 'Double'.
- "order": If Gym order is enabled, this defines the order in which Gyms must be challenged.
- /deletegym <Gym>: Deletes a Gym and all of its properties from the server.
- /editgym <Gym> <property> <value>: Edits a certain property of the specified Gym. The value argument is the new value of the specified property. The properties that can be edited are as follows:
- /gyminfo <Gym>: Gives information on the properties of the Gym specified, including the Gym name, type, level cap, Badge, Gym Leader position, and challenger Gym position.
- /gymlist: Lists all Gyms (in order if applicable), their statuses (open or closed), and all online Leaders for each Gym.
- /reloadconfig: Reloads the config so a server admin may make live changes without restarting the server.
- /removechallenge: Forcefully removes a challenger from the queue of a Gym.
- /removeleader <player> <Gym>: Removes a player from being a Leader of the specified Gym.
- /setgympos <Gym> <Leader|challenger>: Sets the position for the challenger/Leader of the specified Gym which they will be teleported to before a Gym battle begins.
- /viewchallenges <Gym>: Displays a list of all challengers and the order in the queue they're in.
- /acceptchallenge: feebasunleashed.command.acceptchallenge
- /addleader: feebasunleashed.command.addleader
- /badge: feebasunleashed.command.badge
- /badges: feebasunleashed.command.badges
- Allow the user to use /badges on other players: feebasunleashed.command.badges.other
- /challenge: feebasunleashed.command.challenge
- /cancelchallenge: feebasunleashed.command.cancelchallenge
- /creategym: feebasunleashed.command.creategym
- /deletegym: feebasunleashed.command.deletegym
- /editgym: feebasunleashed.command.editgym
- /gyminfo: feebasunleashed.command.gyminfo
- /gymlist: feebasunleashed.command.gymlist
- /reloadconfig: feebasunleashed.command.reloadconfig
- /removechallenge: feebasunleashed.command.removechallenge
- /removeleader: feebasunleashed.command.removeleader
- /setgympos: feebasunleashed.command.setgympos
- /viewchallenges: feebasunleashed.command.viewchallenges
- "BannedMoves": The list of moves that are not allowed to be used by either the challenger or the Leader in any Gym battle.
- "CooldownTimerEnabled": Enables the cooldown timer so that if a challenger loses, the challenger must wait the amount of time specified in the 'CooldownTime' config value in order to challenge another Gym.
- "CooldownTime": The time in minutes a player has to wait after losing a Gym before challenging another.
- "GymOrder": Whether or not Gyms have to be challenged in a particular order.
- "Commands": The list of commands that will be executed after a Gym battle. There will be two config nodes for commands per gym, one that's executed on challenger victory and one executed on defeat. @challenger or @leader can be used in place of a player name to refer to the challenger or Leader in the command.