Pixelmon Shout is a Sponge plugin/server-side Pixelmon sidemod which allows players to sell their Pokémon to other players on the server.
|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||Pixelmon Shout version|
Pixelmon Shout is compatible with any SpongeForge version above 1200.
- Download Pixelmon Shout for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the jar inside the mods folder in the server root directory (in the same directory as SpongeForge).
Pixelmon Shout allows players on a multiplayer server to create a sale listing of their Pokémon, which other players can then purchase in a single transaction, without the risk of not receiving the Pokémon after paying for it. A player can list a Pokémon for sale via the /pshout command, which will create a new listing selling the specified Pokémon in the player's party. While creating the listing, the player must also specify the price to sell the Pokémon for. Other players on the server can then purchase the Pokémon manually via the /psbuy command (using the seller's name as the required argument) or by clicking on the Pokémon listing in the chat.
There can be multiple sales running at once, so to prevent the chat being clogged with messages informing players about them, each sale will only broadcast its information once. From then onwards, an interested player can check all of the current sales via the /psales command, or check whether or not a specific player is selling a Pokémon via the /psinfo command. Each sale can be cancelled by the creator at any time (as long as the Pokémon has not been purchased yet) via the /pscancel command, which will return the Pokémon to the player's party (or PC if the party is full).
After creating a sale, there is a five minute cooldown timer before the player can create another sale. This timer remains in effect whether the sale is completed or canceled. The timer can be disabled using the "pixelshout.exemptCD" permission node.
If a player attempts to buy a Pokémon without sufficient funds to complete the purchase, the purchase will not occur.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /pshout <slot> <price> : Creates a listing selling the Pokémon from the player's chosen party slot, with the initial price defined by the player.
- /psbuy <player>: Attempts to purchase the Pokémon from the specified player's current listing.
- /pscancel: Cancels the player's current listing.
- /psinfo <player>: Displays whether or not the specified player has a listing, and displays the listing information if so.
- /psales: Displays all current listings.
- /pshout: pixelshout.command.shout
- /psbuy: pixelshout.command.buy
- /pscancel: pixelshout.command.cancel
- /psinfo: pixelshout.command.info
- /psales: pixelshout.command.sales
- Disable the sale creation cooldown timer: pixelshout.exemptCD