This page is under construction until the Pixpack API is out of closed beta.
- Pixpacks can be listed directly in the Pixelmon launcher.
- Profiles can automatically be updated to the latest Pixpack version to always be in sync with server updates.
- Pixpacks can be managed on any browser.
- Multiple admins and contributors are supported by the Pixpack API.
- Data on Pixpack downloads and plays is tracked and accessible by the Pixpack creator.
Difference from .pixpack files
- The Pixpack API is a PHP application that is hosted by the Pixpack creator.
- Pixpacks in the Pixpack API are distributed directly via the launcher, while .pixpack files need to be distributed manually; there is no way to put .pixpack files into the Pixpack section in the launcher.
- Pixpacks in the Pixpack API need to be reviewed and approved by the Pixelmon team.