The PokéChecker is a feature accessible via the Pixelmon party interface or through the PC by right-clicking a Pokémon's icon. It displays details about a Pokémon and is split into three sections: summary, moves, and stats.
The following information is visible from all three tabs:
- Pokémon name
- It is possible to nickname a Pokémon through this interface by clicking on the small 'R' next to the Pokémon's name.
- Pokémon species
- Pokédex number
- Leveling can be disabled/enabled by clicking the 'L' next to the Pokémon's level.
The summary tab displays miscellaneous information about the Pokémon.
- HP (current/max)
- Experience (current/remaining to level up)
- Ability description
The moves tab displays information about the Pokémon's moves. It is also possible to rearrange or delete a Pokémon's moves from this interface.
- Move name
- Move type
- Base power
- Move description
- PP (current/max)
The stats tab displays information about the Pokémon stats.
- Stat amounts (HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed)
- If a stat is colored green, the Pokémon's Nature boosts that stat slightly. If a stat is colored red, the Nature hinders that stat.
- Original trainer