|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||PokéStops version|
PokéStops only needs to be installed on a server and does not require each player to install it in order to be used.
- Download PokéStops for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded file in the mods folder.
PokéStops is a Pixelmon sidemod that adds claimable PokéStops into Minecraft. When a PokéStop is placed, a player may enter its radius and use the "/ClaimPokestop" command to obtain random quantities of items as defined by the configuration from the PokéStop drop list. PokéStops also has a configurable cooldown time located in its configuration file.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /ClaimPokestop: Allows the player to claim a PokéStop and obtain items from the drop list.
- Quantities of the drops are randomly chosen between the minimum and maximum quantities (inclusive) in the configuration.
- A PokéStop can only be claimed if its cooldown time has expired. There is also an option in the configuration that allows a PokéStop to only be claimed once.
- /DropList: Displays the items currently in the PokéStop drops pool.
- /AddDrop <item>: Adds an item to the PokéStop drops pool. Follows basic item ID syntax. Example: pixelmon:rare_candy.
- /DelDrop <item>: Deletes a drop from the PokéStop drops pool. Follows basic item ID syntax. Example: pixelmon:rare_candy.
- /AddPokestop: Creates a PokéStop using the coordinates where the command sender stands.
- /DelPokestop: Deletes the PokéStop the command sender is standing inside of.
- /ClaimPokestop: pokestop.command.claimpokestop
- /DropList: pokestop.command.droplist
- /AddDrop: pokestop.command.adddrop
- /DelDrop: pokestop.command.deldrop
- /AddPokestop: pokestop.command.addpokestop
- /DelPokestop: pokestop.command.delpokestop