SafePlace is a Pixelmon sidemod that allows spawn points to be set in a world that players will automatically be teleported to if all of their Pokémon faint, emulating the "black out" that occurs in the Pokémon games when all Pokémon in a Trainer's party faint. Several spawn points can be set at a time, and players that get teleported will go to the closest spawn point.
|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||SafePlace version|
On servers, SafePlace is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
- Download SafePlace for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select SafePlace from the list.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /safeplace add: Adds a spawn point where the player is standing.
- /safeplace delete: Deletes the closest spawn point to the player.
- /safeplace list: All spawn points will be listed, including their dimension and coordinates (X/Y/Z).
- /safeplace tp: Teleports the player to the closest spawn point.
All four commands are enabled with the same permission node.
- /safeplace: safeplace.command.safeplace