|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||Trainer Commands version|
Trainer Commands is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
In order for Trainer Commands to be used on servers, command blocks must be enabled by setting "enable-command-block" to true in the server.properties file; failing to do so will prevent commands from being executed by NPC Trainers.
- Download Trainer Commands for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded jar file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select Trainer Commands from the list.
Trainer Commands allows players to specify a command or list of commands to be executed when an NPC Trainer loses a battle or wins a battle (using separate command lists for each). Both Pixelmon and Minecraft commands can be executed by NPC Trainers. With commands that require a player to be specified as one of their arguments, "@pl" can be used in place of a player name to target the player who defeated/lost to the NPC Trainer (e.g., "/pokeheal @pl"). Commands that don't specifically target any player, such as /pokespawn, will work as well. However, commands that specifically target the user of the command and don't allow the player to be specified will not work, an example being /kill.
The lists of commands will be executed in the order that they are added to the NPC Trainer. They will be executed once the battle concludes, after the NPC Trainer says his/her win/loss message.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /tedit add <"win" | "loss"> <command>: The specified command will be added to a list of commands that will be executed once the NPC Trainer wins/loses (i.e., "win" is for when the NPC Trainer wins, and "loss" for when the NPC Trainer loses). After using the command, right-clicking an NPC Trainer will add the command to the Trainer.
- /tedit remove <"win" | "loss"> <command>: The first occurrence of the specified command will be removed from the win/loss command list of the next NPC Trainer that is right-clicked. If the command is not in the respective list, nothing will happen upon right-clicking.
- /tedit list: After using this command, right-clicking an NPC Trainer will display the lists of commands to be executed upon winning or losing a battle.
- /tedit: trainercommands.command.tedit