|Minecraft version||Pixelmon version||Trainer Commands version|
Trainer Commands is server-side and does not need to be installed by each individual player to be used.
In order for Trainer Commands to be used on servers, command blocks must be enabled by setting "enable-command-block" to true in the server.properties file; failing to do so will prevent commands from being executed by NPCs.
- Download Trainer Commands for your version of Minecraft here.
- Place the downloaded jar file in the mods folder.
- Edit your profile and choose the "Add Official Sidemod" option.
- Select Trainer Commands from the list.
Trainer Commands allows players to specify a command or list of commands to be executed when an NPC is interacted with or when an NPC Trainer loses a battle, wins a battle, begins a battle, or has a battle be forfeited (using separate command lists for each). Both Pixelmon and Minecraft commands can be executed by NPCs. With commands that require a player to be specified as one of their arguments, "@pl" can be used in place of a player name to target the player that interacted with the NPC (e.g., "/pokeheal @pl", "/tp @pl 0 64 0). Commands that don't specifically target any player, such as /pokespawn, will work as well. However, commands that specifically target the user of the command and don't allow the player to be specified will not work, an example being /spawn.
The lists of commands will be executed in the order that they are added to the NPC. They will be executed once the battle concludes, after the NPC Trainer says his/her win/loss message, or immediately when the NPC is interacted with.
The types of commands are:
- interact: when a player interacts with a Pixelmon NPC.
- win: when an NPC Trainer defeats a player.
- loss: when an NPC Trainer loses to a player.
- forfeit: when a player forfeits a battle to an NPC Trainer.
- battle_start: when a player and NPC Trainer begin a battle.
Note: Command syntax is displayed in the standard Minecraft command format. An explanation of this format can be found here.
- /tedit add <"win" | "loss" | "battle_start" | "forfeit" | "interact"> <command>: The specified command will be added to a list of commands that will be executed once the NPC is interacting with in the specified way. After using the command, interacting with an NPC Trainer will add the command to the Trainer.
- /tedit remove <"win" | "loss" | "battle_start" | "forfeit" | "interact"> <command>: The first occurrence of the specified command will be removed from the specified command list of the next NPC that is interacted with. If the command is not in the respective list, nothing will happen upon interaction.
- /tedit list: After using this command, interacting with an NPC will display the lists of commands to be executed.
- /tedit: trainercommands.command.tedit