Version history/Pixelmon TCG
This is a list of versions of Pixelmon TCG, along with the changes that each version made.
Released May 4, 2017.
- Added Card Compendium
- Fixed server crashing bugs
- Improved overworld card renderer
- Fixed card ruling bugs
- Fixed card text inconsistencies
- Added debugging items
- Moved to Pixelmon 5.0.4
Released April 16, 2017.
- Added Fossil set
- Removed card tokens
- Added energy essence drops from wild Pokémon knockouts
- Added the ability to craft blank cards using energy essence and paper (default key 'N')
- Fixed opening pack screen
- Updated all item JSONs
- Moved to Minecraft 1.10.2, Pixelmon 5.0.3
- Bug fixes
Released November 28, 2016
- Supported time limit for each turn.
Released November 20, 2016.
- Added four more coins
- Added a pre-released card
- Fixed booster pack not showing any GUI when opening
Released November 14, 2016.
- Reversed holo effect shows in battle.
- Fixed massive lag when spectating TCG matches
Released November 6, 2016.
- Holo reverse effect shows up in battle now.
- Error message shows when trying to join a battle with corrupted card.
- Fixed shift-click in card binder and deck holder
- Fixed Buzzap disappearing after a turn
- Fixed Pokémon Breeder card
- Fixed energy count of Double Colorless Energy card
- Fixed damage calculation base on bench cards
- Fixed wrong player name showing up when playing Trainer card
Released November 1, 2016.
- Spectating by using BattleBox or BattleTV
- New custom cursor.
- Card back of opponent's hand is showed during battle.
- Selfdestruct is fixed.
- Metronome is fixed.
- Energy discarded by attack effects or Super Potion is added to Discard pile correctly.
- Print button is disabled during printing.
Released October 25, 2016.
- First open beta version with full Base Set and Jungle set.