Version history/Pixelmon TCG
This is a list of versions of Pixelmon TCG, along with the changes that each version made.
- Fixed crashing related to holographic trainers as played cards.
- Added Team Rocket set (TERO).
- Double Colorless Energy is now correctly identified as an uncommon card.
- Card names no longer clip outside of the name box.
- TCG game rules are now accessed via the Rulebook item.
- Rulebook automatically updates BattleBoxes with the rules chosen when placed, and when used to activate a BattleBox.
- Removed Battle Rule.
- Added an Elo implementation to track player skill. Added Rank Card to facilitate this; can be equipped in a Deck Holder to use.
- Added Colour Modules, equipped in a Deck Holder to change the colour of a player's side of the TCG board.
- Added Penalty Games, indicated by purple boards. These boards use a Wager Deck Holder, which has additional slots for items to be wagered.
Released June 13, 2017.
- Fixed crashing issues with Haunter (FOSS6) and Gengar (FOSS5) abilities
- Fixed Ditto (FOSS3) not saving any damage it took when losing or gaining a transformation
- Fixed crash with the FlipsMultiply attack effect
- Players drop all their essence when they die, leaving behind single orbs of each type containing all they had of said essence
- Tie games are now handled correctly
- Misc. rendering fixes with the Overworld board
- Added more debugging items
- Trainers' drop zones have been extended to cover the entire area above the bench
- Certain trainers can be played directly onto a Pokémon, skipping the selector screen
- Legendary essence drop rate increased from x5 to x10
- Pack UI now uses the same cursor as the duel UI
- The duel log can no longer be scrolled
- Added mulligan hand revealing and bonus draws
- Printer now shows its current progress again
- Printer can no longer print holographic Energy cards
- Shift-clicking now functions in printers
- Added the first ten Wizards Black Star Promo cards
- Added ability to view each player's discard pile while in-game
- Opening packs is now more fancy
- Added Card Disenchanter, which returns 1/3 of the essence needed to make a non-Energy or Trainer card at the cost of destroying the card
- Fixed the need to spam-click to enter a TCG duel
- Moved to Pixelmon 5.1.1
Released May 4, 2017.
- Added Card Compendium
- Fixed server crashing bugs
- Improved overworld card renderer
- Fixed card ruling bugs
- Fixed card text inconsistencies
- Added debugging items
- Moved to Pixelmon 5.0.4
Released April 16, 2017.
- Added Fossil set
- Removed card tokens
- Added energy essence drops from wild Pokémon knockouts
- Added the ability to craft blank cards using energy essence and paper (default key 'N')
- Fixed opening pack screen
- Updated all item JSONs
- Moved to Minecraft 1.10.2, Pixelmon 5.0.3
- Bug fixes
Released November 28, 2016
- Supported time limit for each turn.
Released November 20, 2016.
- Added four more coins
- Added a pre-released card
- Fixed booster pack not showing any GUI when opening
Released November 14, 2016.
- Reversed holo effect shows in battle.
- Fixed massive lag when spectating TCG matches
Released November 6, 2016.
- Holo reverse effect shows up in battle now.
- Error message shows when trying to join a battle with corrupted card.
- Fixed shift-click in card binder and deck holder
- Fixed Buzzap disappearing after a turn
- Fixed Pokémon Breeder card
- Fixed energy count of Double Colorless Energy card
- Fixed damage calculation base on bench cards
- Fixed wrong player name showing up when playing Trainer card
Released November 1, 2016.
- Spectating by using BattleBox or BattleTV
- New custom cursor.
- Card back of opponent's hand is showed during battle.
- Selfdestruct is fixed.
- Metronome is fixed.
- Energy discarded by attack effects or Super Potion is added to Discard pile correctly.
- Print button is disabled during printing.
Released October 25, 2016.
- First open beta version with full Base Set and Jungle set.