Revision as of 17:10, 20 March 2017 by Some body
This is a list of changes to Pixelmon that have been confirmed to be in the upcoming version of Pixelmon.
Note: The Pixelmon team may choose to not reveal certain features and changes until the next version's release.
- Elevators now teleport players to the center of the block instead of a corner.
- Slowed down Mega Charizard X's flying animation
- Spawned-in ultimate Mega Evolved boss Pokémon are now Shiny.
- Updated Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), and Spanish translations
- Fixed certain Pokémon rendering incorrectly
- Fixed console error when a Pokémon has no drops
- Fixed crash when Mega Evolving
- Fixed Mega Charizard Y's Drought Ability not activating after Mega Evolution
- Fixed Mega Evolved boss Pokémon only knowing Tackle
- Fixed Mega Ring appearing (visually) on all players after obtaining one
- Fixed Mega Ring rendering incorrectly when a helmet is worn
- Fixed Mothim mini-sprite displaying incorrectly
- Fixed NPCs causing errors with the Chinese (Traditional) language
- Fixed sash being covered by chestplates
- Fixed statue forms sometimes not saving correctly
- Fixed Transform and Illusion copying Mega Evolution models incorrectly
- Prevented drops GUI from being exited with a hotkey and causing drops to persist incorrectly