This is a list of changes to Pixelmon that have been confirmed to be in the upcoming version of Pixelmon.
Note: The Pixelmon team may choose to not reveal certain features and changes until the next version's release.
- Allowed forms to be imported and exported with the Pokémon editor
- Allowed /pokebattle2 command to select NPC Trainers by name
- Increased default number of PC boxes to 30
- Fixed chisel not displaying the special texture option correctly
- Fixed Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, and Metronome working incorrectly if multiple Pokémon use them at the same time
- Fixed Color Change displaying as Coming Soon
- Fixing console spam when flying around a world
- Fixed covered Fossils not displaying inside a Fossil cleaner
- Fixed crash when clicking in the Pokémon editor too quickly
- Fixed crash when evolving a Pokémon
- Fixed editing a trader in non-English languages
- Fixed positions of Generation 6 Pokémon sprites when interacting with a trader
- Fixed Rhydon not evolving in non-English languages
- Fixed Sandstorm lasting forever
- Fixed some TM moves being incorrectly incompatible with Generation 6 Pokémon
- Fixed Soul Dew display name
- Fixed translated NPC JSON errors
- Return and Frustration now have a minimum base power of 1 instead of 0.