- Fixes weights not being taken into account when determining what to display something as.
- Default configuration now functions as it should for legendary/shiny bosses.
Server-side search criteria
- Servers can now set their own criteria, with own names + colour, which then get sent to players.
- Clients can still set their own criteria for SP. The defaults are in line with Gameshark 5, with added UBs and wormhole searches.
New search types
- Entities in general can be searched for by registry name.
- TileEntities in general can be searched for by registry name.
- Search groups for specific Pokemon can be created.
New UI placement
- Pressing Reposition Overlay will now let you snap the overlay to one of nine locations, as if the screen was a 3x3 grid.
- Now uses JSON config, located in /config/gameshark/config.json