1.2.1 for Pixelmon 8.3.6+:
1.2.3:1.2.1 for Pixelmon 8.3.6+
- Fixes the nearestPlayer placeholder in the spawned and raid broadcasts showing the incorrect player's username.
126.96.36.199.1 for Pixelmon 8.3.6+
- Fixes a NPE causing crashes if the statsDisplay is invalid.
- Fixes the default placeholders in the spawnedUltraBeast message.
- Removes legacy debugging messages.
- All files inside the /pixelmonbroadcasts/broadcasts/ folder will need to be deleted due to the addition of new broadcast events, broadcasted forms and overrideSpecs.1.2.0 for Pixelmon 8.3.5+
- Improved how Pokémon forms are handled. Previous the all forms were included in the broadcast (e.g: Therian Thundurus has spawned) but by default, forms are not displayed unless specified. Galarian and Alolan are included by default.
- Added the nearest player placeholder to the Spawned and Raid broadcasts by default. This will show the username of the nearest player to the Pokémon.Version 1.1.1 for Pixelmon 8.3.1+
- Added support for Legendaries and Ultra Beasts spawning in Max Raid dens.
- Added the ability to define specific PokémonSpecs for broadcasts so you can create your own broadcast sources. For example: if you'd want a capture broadcast when a Pink Caterpie is caught, this is the way!
- Improved the formatting for biome names.
- Fixed & being unable to be used in Custom Texture names.
- Fixed blank moves having poor formatting on the hover display.
- Fixed the catchHA broadcast showing when Pokémon with a single ability/without an HA is caught.
- Fixed a couple of rare issues where broadcast sources could cause the server to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Pixelmon HOCON was not being saved after changes were made.
- Fixed an issue with the spacing between the shiny and Custom Texture identifiers and Pokémon names.
- Reduced the amount amount of data stored for placeholders before checking if that specific broadcast event is disabled.
- Updated to 8.3.1Version 1.0.2 for Pixelmon 8.3.0+
- Fixed an issue where the ability would not display in the HatchedHA broadcast.
- Fixed an issue regarding spacing between the broadcast prefix and message.
- Added broadcasts for Trading Pokémon.Version 1.0.2 for Pixelmon 8.3.0+
- Fixed an issue where spawn locations were displaying the incorrect biome.
- Added support for Biomes O' Plenty.
- Added support for Shiny and Custom Texture Pokémon in defeated, hatched and spawned broadcasts.
- Fixed an issue where broadcasts would sometimes display with only the prefix.
If updating you will need to regenerate your configs.
- Replacement for Pixelmon Broadcasts. Some features have been removed but happy to add suggestions.
- Broadcasted events: Catching, Defeating, Hatching and Spawning.
- Includes support for Hidden Abilities (Catch, Defeat and Hatch) and Custom Textures (Catch, Defeat, Hatch and Spawn events).
- Defeat Pokémon event now includes support for Hordes.
- Specific broadcasts can be enabled/disabled per world. Each dimension can have its own file for example for fine tuning.
- All messages are fully customisable via the lang.json and broadcasts folder.
- Ability for broadcasts to be shown to only players in the same dimension as the event if enabled.
- Supports custom dimensions - maps dimension IDs against names.
- Supports Custom Textures - maps custom texture against a display value.
- The stats hover can be fully customised. Includes support for untradeable, custom textures, pokerus, genders, natures, growths, breed statues, held items, specific IVs, iv percentage, dynamax level and moves.
- Significantly cut down on code/logic
Older changelogs can be found here:https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Version_history/Pixelmon_Broadcasts