Version 1.1.1 for Pixelmon 8.3.1+
- Updated to 8.3.1Version 1.0.2 for Pixelmon 8.3.0+
- Fixed an issue where the ability would not display in the HatchedHA broadcast.
- Fixed an issue regarding spacing between the broadcast prefix and message.
- Added broadcasts for Trading Pokémon.Version 1.0.2 for Pixelmon 8.3.0+
- Fixed an issue where spawn locations were displaying the incorrect biome.
- Added support for Biomes O' Plenty.
- Added support for Shiny and Custom Texture Pokémon in defeated, hatched and spawned broadcasts.
- Fixed an issue where broadcasts would sometimes display with only the prefix.
If updating you will need to regenerate your configs.
- Replacement for Pixelmon Broadcasts. Some features have been removed but happy to add suggestions.
- Broadcasted events: Catching, Defeating, Hatching and Spawning.
- Includes support for Hidden Abilities (Catch, Defeat and Hatch) and Custom Textures (Catch, Defeat, Hatch and Spawn events).
- Defeat Pokémon event now includes support for Hordes.
- Specific broadcasts can be enabled/disabled per world. Each dimension can have its own file for example for fine tuning.
- All messages are fully customisable via the lang.json and broadcasts folder.
- Ability for broadcasts to be shown to only players in the same dimension as the event if enabled.
- Supports custom dimensions - maps dimension IDs against names.
- Supports Custom Textures - maps custom texture against a display value.
- The stats hover can be fully customised. Includes support for untradeable, custom textures, pokerus, genders, natures, growths, breed statues, held items, specific IVs, iv percentage, dynamax level and moves.
- Significantly cut down on code/logic
Older changelogs can be found here:https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Version_history/Pixelmon_Broadcasts