Toxtricity's Gigantamax move G-Max Stun Shock also can poison or paralyze the user. Under normal circumstances this usually wouldn't happen because as a Poison/Electric type Toxtricity is immune to both poison and paralysis, but if Gigantamax Toxtricity's type is changed or if G-Max Stun Shock is called by Metronome due to the bug in ticket #17204, then the user will be poisoned or paralyzed.
How to reproduce:
1) Create an NPC with the NPC editor who has a high-level Pokemon whose only move is Soak or Magic Powder.
2) Use the Pokemon Editor to give yourself a low-level Toxtricity with the Gigantamax factor who knows Overdrive.
3) Give yourself a Dynamax band if you do not already have one.
4) Enter a battle with the NPC you created.
5) Gigantamax your Toxtricity and use G-Max Stun Shock.
6) If the opponent used Soak or Magic Powder before you used G-Max Stun Shock, then Toxtricity should have been poisoned or paralyzed from using G-Max Stun Shock. If the opponent moved last, then use G-Max Stun Shock again on the next turn and Toxtricity should be poisoned or paralyzed.
Tested using The Pixelmon Modpack in CurseForge.