If a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, or Teravolt use a damaging move on a Zorua or Zoroark, the Illusion will not wear off. Illusion is not one of the Abilities that Mold Breaker is supposed to affect according to Bulbapedia.
How to reproduce:
1) Create an NPC trainer with a low level Mold Breaker Cranidos whose only move is Rock Slide
2) Give yourself a high level Zoroark who knows a status move (like Hone Claws)
3) Make sure you have another Pokemon at the back of your party
4) Have your Zoroark enter a battle with the NPC trainer you created
5) Use your status move (like Hone Claws)
6) When the Cranidos uses Rock Slide, your Illusion ability should still be active and should not have worn off.
Tested using The Pixelmon Modpack on CurseForge.