By Graham3D
#115418 Quick question, is it possible as of the current 3.0.3 version of Pixelmon to have custom skins over Steve in the trainer editor? I did search the forums prior to asking, but no one really answered.
I've added a few skins into the "assets\pixelmon\textures\trainers\steve" directory, but I think they have to also be registered in a config somewhere. I'd think a config detailing the example below would exist for us to implement our own trainers, but I don't think it exists yet. Any confirmation?
Code: Select all#1 Trainer Name=Name Here
Skin: Name.png

#2 Trainer Name=Name Here
Skin: Name.png

By MrMasochism
#115517 Not possible to have custom skins on steve currently. Replacing them in your mod file will only change them on your computer anyway. Future versions will have the ability to specify a player name for the steve texture but till then there won't be any way to do so
By Arsonist
MrMasochism wrote:Not possible to have custom skins on steve currently. Replacing them in your mod file will only change them on your computer anyway. Future versions will have the ability to specify a player name for the steve texture but till then there won't be any way to do so

That's awesome.
JOIN THE TEAM