By HowlingCoyote
#93814 Hello! uvu
I've been interested in helping model for the mod so here's another one! (better than the other one haha...)

After looking at the other models I kind of generalized the style and tried to get somewhat close to it...
The model took 8 hours since it was my first time texturing something like this. It was modeled in Maya and textures done in Photoshop. :>

Spoiler:

And shiny texture~!
Spoiler:

I am still learning so feedback would be nice!
Thanks!

Model and texture redone. Now with poseable mouth and arms behind him.

Spoiler:

Any shiny
Spoiler:

Here's the sketchfabs

The umbrella neck looks weird because sketchfab doesn't have double shaders. I asked my instructor and he insists it will not look like that in game.

and shiny texture

no I don't know why there's two sketchfab viewers ??????

By tkgamer18
#93835 Nice model so far but add a little more horns on top the shell, make the gem on the shell bigger, make the fingernails white, and add teeth behind the shell.
Image Image
By Zilcor
#93896 Nice model :)
By HowlingCoyote
#94661 The top of the shell has 5 spikes but you're right about the teeth on the back,

And thank you all :>
By Ewery1
tkgamer18 wrote:Nice model so far but add a little more horns on top the shell, make the gem on the shell bigger, make the fingernails white, and add teeth behind the shell.
Image Image

Those are eyes, not teeth.
By tkgamer18
Ewery1 wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:Nice model so far but add a little more horns on top the shell, make the gem on the shell bigger, make the fingernails white, and add teeth behind the shell.
Image Image

Those are eyes, not teeth.

Look under the eyes on the shell.
By tkgamer18
NatuReBlaster wrote:What program did u use?

He use Autodesk Maya student edition
JOIN THE TEAM