By ChezBro63
#94398 This isn't finished but tell me what you think. Should I add the legs as separate objects or just as part of the main thing? I'm new to this whole modelling thing so do I make the animations or what? Thanks for any feedback that you can offer.
Random Angle:
Spoiler:

Front:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Bottom:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

By charmander
#94406 Just from the start of it, it's looking very nice! But there's going to be lots of fixes and changes you're going to add :p
By ChezBro63
charmander wrote:Just from the start of it, it's looking very nice! But there's going to be lots of fixes and changes you're going to add :p

Yeah there is a lot to do expecially considering the poly count on the earring type things.....
By charmander
ChezBro63 wrote:
charmander wrote:Just from the start of it, it's looking very nice! But there's going to be lots of fixes and changes you're going to add :p

Yeah there is a lot to do expecially considering the poly count on the earring type things.....

Yep, good luck :p
By ChezBro63
#94547 I updated pictures including textures, legs and whatever else but what other edits should I do?
By MrMasochism
#94555 A third-person type view would be handy, one that comes in from an angle
By ChezBro63
MrMasochism wrote:A third-person type view would be handy, one that comes in from an angle

Ok I updated it with a random angle. I'm thinking I might need to rebuild it with a lot lower poly count but I'll make a Donphan before I rebuild this one.
By tkgamer18
#94573 Looking good but here are what should be fixed.
1. His legs are too skinny so make them thicker.
2. Make his body a little shorter.
3. The ears are too small.
4. Make the trunk a tad shorter.
By ChezBro63
#94588 Ok I'm redoing it due to high poly count but check out my Donphan
By Ewery1
#94927 His legs are WAY too skinny, his trunk should be longer, his ears need to be fatter and shorter, and his head sticks out too much, make it smoothly transition into the body, in the official artwork the head looks like it almost is a part of the body. However, the texture is good and everything else is good.
JOIN THE TEAM