By ChezBro63
tkgamer18 wrote:Now make the ears shorter like it shows on the picture and also make the trunk even wider.

Ok I updated all but shiny

By Ewery1
#94925 Okay, I'm going to be picky about the texture. It's too dark. It looks too blue, make it a more grey shade. Also until you post pics I can't be picky about other parts of the body xD.
By westonman21
#95227 The bands on the feet also need to be closer together. I don't know if you understand that or not so here us sort of a picture. Yours |...| normal |.|Hope you understand. The dots represent the space it puts the lines together without them
By ChezBro63
tkgamer18 wrote:Ok now make the body a little thinner like it shows on the picture.

Ok done.
Ewery1 wrote:Okay, I'm going to be picky about the texture. It's too dark. It looks too blue, make it a more grey shade. Also until you post pics I can't be picky about other parts of the body xD.

Done.
westonman21 wrote:The bands on the feet also need to be closer together. I don't know if you understand that or not so here us sort of a picture. Yours |...| normal |.|Hope you understand. The dots represent the space it puts the lines together without them

And finally done..
Sorry about the late update I've been busy with dates and stuff...
By ChezBro63
#95440 ok I used official colors so hopefully its good enough...
Only on the random angle though so you can see the diff.
Are there any more changes before I make the rolling position?
Ok all pictures are updated. I've added a rolling position so let me know what you think
JOIN THE TEAM