By joshua_DA
#95484 I bet everyone has been expecting kingdra :3 but actually no one has modeled it yet :/ so i take into account to make one :D it is still a work in progress. only did the head atm, here is one teaser picture. expect the body to come anytime soon.
Spoiler:

UPDATE:
finish untextured model
Spoiler:

UPDATE 2:
better body poisture
Spoiler:

UPDATE 3:
textured model.
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Shiny
Spoiler:

By joshua_DA
#95600 Thanks for the comments guys, updated the top thread with the finished untextured model, please give me your opinions before i texture it :3
By karrybird
#95655 i think it's body is too verticle, maybe you should angle the head foreward and the tail back a tiny bit. and tilt his head down a little bit as well, not much it just sorta looks like he's looking up more than foreward.
By karrybird
#95734 ok now that i've taken the time to look at it, i see there are a few problems with the head so i'm going to put this up.
the back fin also needs to be adjusted as well. especially where it connects to the back.
By joshua_DA
karrybird wrote:ok now that i've taken the time to look at it, i see there are a few problems with the head so i'm going to put this up.
the back fin also needs to be adjusted as well. especially where it connects to the back.

Ok, i took your picture into account and did some noticeable changes to the head like the side fin shape and the horns and i did a little minor adjustment to the back fin too. I have also cleaned up some polygons on the front of the head to make it more smooth.
Spoiler:

tell me what you think :D
By karrybird
#95778 i think he still has too much of a chin, in the picture i posted, it's almost non-existent. it makes him look more chubby than he should be.
JOIN THE TEAM