By joshua_DA
#95780 oh i see what you mean. in the picture you posted, you are saying that the *chin* part is part of its fin am i right? to shed some light to that, this was the official picture that i also used to make kingdra.
so the question is, should i make the chin part part of the side fins or should i keep it a chin?

EDIT:
is this what you meant?
Spoiler:

By Viva_la_pwn3d
#95812 The chin is something needed to be looked at for sure but I also suggest touch up the (I will call whiskers) under the eye. It needs to be angled a bit farther up.
By TheBootyEdition
#95867 ALRIGHT SO what you need to do is to fix the belly. His belly is flat a a little bit indented inward, Or just straight up flush against the rest of his body i may be a lil off but not sure... but i do know that the belly does need to be flat and the jaw i think need to be bent down farther So its not sticking out. Maybe post a front view of his face to give you more feedback

Otherwise i cant wait to see the texture of this :3
By joshua_DA
#95871 Actually, his belly is not intended inwards but a little outwards. Also, the belly is symetrical with he body shape. It is not bulgng out or sinking inward. Also, If i bent the jaw, it would look too droopy, other than that, i will do try to rotate the head a bit more and the texture is almost done :D
By TheBootyEdition
joshua_DA wrote:Actually, his belly is not intended inwards but a little outwards. Also, the belly is symetrical with he body shape. It is not bulgng out or sinking inward. Also, If i bent the jaw, it would look too droopy, other than that, i will do try to rotate the head a bit more and the texture is almost done :D

Alrightt :3 cant wait to see it.. Sorry for the bad feedback :/
By joshua_DA
TheBootyEdition wrote:
joshua_DA wrote:Actually, his belly is not intended inwards but a little outwards. Also, the belly is symetrical with he body shape. It is not bulgng out or sinking inward. Also, If i bent the jaw, it would look too droopy, other than that, i will do try to rotate the head a bit more and the texture is almost done :D

Alrightt :3 cant wait to see it.. Sorry for the bad feedback :/

After a few moments of thinking, you were kinda right with the belly :D so i take back what i said about the belly and applied your opinion to the model. also,top thread is updated with textured model now. :D
By TheBootyEdition
#96041 Alright no getting into the minor details missing. So far looks great, but he doesnt have an eyebrow
By joshua_DA
#96122 Oh, that's not an eyebrow, thats just a lining to indicate that his eye is bulging out a bit.
By westonman21
#96160 The edges seem blurry ( idk if that's normal I just noticed on this one) mayby it's a polygon issue or intentual idk but it looks great :)
JOIN THE TEAM