By joshua_DA
#96219 This was a lil easy, lol.
Spoiler:

tell me what you guys think :D

UPDATE
better views of the model and shiny
Spoiler:

By karrybird
#96242 i think that either the head should be bigger, or the body should be way smaller.
it's weird because the last two pics look to be the right size, but the first two have very messed up proportions XD i guess it's just the angles.
By joshua_DA
#96247 mmmmm, it must be the head but imo its right as i used this picture from google as a guide. its an official figure of porygon 2
Spoiler:

but still, i made the head a bit huge and i think the proportions are right now xD
Spoiler:
By karrybird
#96268 ok, i think that looks better now.
By joshua_DA
#96404 Updated the thread with correct views and a shiny since the first views of the model looked too close view.
By Pro_Malti
joshua_DA wrote:Updated the thread with correct views and a shiny since the first views of the model looked too close view.

Nice job, will you be making Porygon-Z after or do you plan to start a different line/pokemon?
By joshua_DA
#96406 i will probably do porygon-z but i think i saw someone model it last time, im not sure. but still, im gonna make it after this model gets more noticed :3 also malti, may you update your list with my models, thanks :)
By Pro_Malti
joshua_DA wrote:i will probably do porygon-z but i think i saw someone model it last time, im not sure. but still, im gonna make it after this model gets more noticed :3 also malti, may you update your list with my models, thanks :)

Thanks for reminding me!
added Porygon 2, Kingdra, Paras, Nosepass and Probopass. did I miss anything?
By Pro_Malti
joshua_DA wrote:mmmm, my paras is up for approval already xD, anyways so, thanks :)

Alright, changed it, btw you should really do parasect while you're at it :D
JOIN THE TEAM