By PokeWillpower
Kiromitsu wrote:I don't mean to sound rude and I apologize if I do, but the only togetic I know of in 3d, is in pokemon stadium and I did reference that. Nevertheless how is this?

Spoiler:

Also I apologize for the grumpiness, you guys are great and thank you so much for your input I really do appreciate it. :D

We're all grumpy sometimes! ;P

It looks better from what I can see, and as for models in 3D, there is always Pokemon Battle Revolution, PokeDex 3D Pro, and X/Y.

By TheBootyEdition
#100349 Ugh sorry for pelting these feedback comments at you but I think it will definitely improve.

I think his head should be lifted up more when in flying position, and we will go from there

Also to MoeBoy76 Thanks for helping me out with the images problem
By TheBootyEdition
TheBootyEdition wrote:Ugh sorry for pelting these feedback comments at you but I think it will ameliorate

I think his head should be lifted up more when in flying position, and we will go from there

Also to MoeBoy76 Thanks for helping me out with the images
By poe376
#100352 I'm pretty sure there are various websites that allow you to look around a model. Or just download a Togetic model and model yours according to that one. :D
By TheBootyEdition
poe376 wrote:I'm pretty sure there are various websites that allow you to look around a model. Or just download a Togetic model and model yours according to that one. :D

Yea that's probably the best idea, but just make it to where you think it will benefit from any previous models made by nintendo it doesn't have to be exact
By SPG
TheBootyEdition wrote:
poe376 wrote:I'm pretty sure there are various websites that allow you to look around a model. Or just download a Togetic model and model yours according to that one. :D

Yea that's probably the best idea, but just make it to where you think it will benefit from any previous models made by nintendo it doesn't have to be exact
no, but it needs to look good and acurate
JOIN THE TEAM