Ready for approval?

100%
N/A
By MrRokusho
#104700 Status: Up for approval

Ok, so i decided it was time for a bit of a challenge for me.
I modelled what nobody has dared to model untill now... (only a techne version)

Because the uv-mapping can't be wrong for this model since it's made up of one object I can put this one up for approval knowingly everything is ok, unlike my other models. If you wish to see my other models up for approval, please help me here if you're able: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=12235.

Final Version?

Old:
Spoiler:

My other models on the feedback section:

By MrRokusho
HerobrineF2002 wrote:it Swinub

Yay! Somebody give this man a cookie :lol:
By MrRokusho
IceMan8030 wrote:Just at first glance the body looks a little to tall and the back end needs to taper a little more. It also needs the fur (if possible) on the lower rim of the body.

Ah, yes thanks for the feedback, I already added the fur since i noticed that myself. And what does taper mean? :shock:

Edit: you mean this?
Spoiler:
By MrRokusho
IceMan8030 wrote:Just at first glance the body looks a little to tall and the back end needs to taper a little more. It also needs the fur (if possible) on the lower rim of the body.

I think he's taller than you think btw:
Spoiler:
By MrRokusho

I think he's taller than you think btw:
Spoiler:
By MrRokusho
creepmurderer19 wrote:I dont see how this model is that hard, if you wanna do hard then make Garitina or regigigas lol

JOIN THE TEAM