By Arsonist
#117325 Looks like he's using blender.
You're almost there, not many more to do :D
These are all gonna be so easy to texture. Provided you don't want to add highlights you can use the same texture for all of them :D
By RainfaII
#117623 Added A, N, and W. Also did a minor edit to C but, I am not going to post a new image since all I did was connect the arm to the body since I noticed I had forgotten to before posting.

@Im_Up_To_The_Job: I'm using Blender.
@Arsonist: Yeah, I just planned on having 4 in total, A - Z normal and shiny and !, ? normal and shiny.
By Arsonist
RainfaII wrote:Added A, N, and W. Also did a minor edit to C but, I am not going to post a new image since all I did was connect the arm to the body since I noticed I had forgotten to before posting.

@Im_Up_To_The_Job: I'm using Blender.
@Arsonist: Yeah, I just planned on having 4 in total, A - Z normal and shiny and !, ? normal and shiny.

You really only need 2 maps. One small square can be black and you can have 2 eyes, one half open the other half closed, and the shiny version. Or you can just have ! and ? unown uv'd cleverly, so that half the faces on the eye are on the black portion of the map. But do what you wanna do :D
By SPG
#117686 you can more or less do what i did with porygon, i just had a small texture map and clumped everything into 3 bars, pink, blue, and the eye, so for unown like arsonist said black and white, you dont even need a different one for the ! and ? just cut the circle in half on the uv mapping, super simple stuff really
By RainfaII
#117963 I'll probably do something along those lines then. It makes more sense than having four maps.
By RainfaII
#119905 :D Finished F, G, L and, S. That makes all 28 Unown modeled. Hard part is finally done.
By TheNew4
RainfaII wrote::D Finished F, G, L and, S. That makes all 28 Unown modeled. Hard part is finally done.

Congrats Rainfall! :D
By RainfaII
#123293 Finally finished mapping them all. I think they look pretty darn good. Let me know if you see any problems or if you think they are ready for approval. :D
JOIN THE TEAM