By RainfaII
#104707 Update: Someone mentioned that my models had slightly too many polys. After playing a lot of 3.0 past few days I'd have to agree. So, I've been taking the time to remake the current models and removing polys where I could. On average I removed a little over 50 from each model. I also worked on some new letters after finishing the remakes of the old ones. These look much better than the others in my opinion but, let me know what you think.

*For those looking for the images of the original models, I moved them over to a post on page 3 to clean up this post so it is easier to update when I complete more Unown.

Finished: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, !, ?

Unown A | Show

Unown B | Show

Unown C | Show

Unown D | Show

Unown E | Show

Unown F | Show

Unown G | Show

Unown H | Show

Unown I | Show

Unown J | Show

Unown K | Show

Unown L | Show

Unown M | Show

Unown N | Show

Unown O | Show

Unown P | Show

Unown Q | Show

Unown R | Show

Unown S | Show

Unown T | Show

Unown U | Show

Unown V | Show

Unown W | Show

Unown X | Show

Unown Y | Show

Unown Z | Show

Unown Exclamation | Show

Unown Question | Show

By Gweav1117
#104915 This looks really good. Only question i'm sure someone else will ask. are you going to do the other 27?
By Arsonist
#104924 You're gonna have to do the others, otherwise it wont be accepted from what i recall
By RainfaII
#104935 Yes, I plan on making the remaining 27. I only made one and posted to get feedback before I started the rest of them.
By RainfaII
#105129 Fixed the eyes so they no longer have blurry pupils. Let me know what you think.
By EnderKac
#105338 Good luck making the rest! ;)
By threshere
#105346 this is awesome but it would take forever to do all of the letters
JOIN THE TEAM