Ready for approval?

95%
5%

By Gweav1117
#105570 Where are its ears?!?! and i also feel that the snout should be small and lower along with the tusks.
By MrRokusho
MegamanBlue9 wrote:Thank you for making these, They looks amazing. But do they have feet beneath there fur?

No unfortunately not, I am aware they have them, but they're just like in every other pokemon not visible.
It's supposed to be hidden underneath all the fur those feet. Personally i don't see the point in adding them.
By MrRokusho
#105608 Ears have been added, hope you people like it. :D
By MrRokusho
Gweav1117 wrote:Where are its ears?!?! and i also feel that the snout should be small and lower along with the tusks.

better? (left: old model. right: new model.)
By MrRokusho
MrRokusho wrote:
Gweav1117 wrote:Where are its ears?!?! and i also feel that the snout should be small and lower along with the tusks.

better? (right: old model. left: new model.)
By TheBootyEdition
#105661 MAke sure after you edit the model, to also edit the texture. I can't help but say he needs that darker color to the wool on the bottom half of his body as shown in the pic

A model with a straight color looks poor js
By Lizzy39632
#105662 I think that is just the shading effect of the picture.
By MrRokusho
TheBootyEdition wrote:MAke sure after you edit the model, to also edit the texture. I can't help but say he needs that darker color to the wool on the bottom half of his body as shown in the pic

A model with a straight color looks poor js

Yes i do also believe thats just shading effect in the picture, but i do think i know what you mean.
You want me to add shadow-including textures so it won't look boring in-game right?
JOIN THE TEAM