By HowlingCoyote
Spoiler:
Requested from TheBootyEdition

I've been working on this thing forever x-x and it's still a work in progress..

quick edit

UPDATE 1.0

Mouth-

and Paws

I'm still working on the general geometry but the anatomy seems pretty decent from all my references, the hair is being a pain so I keep tweaking it, I'm setting up the mouth for rigging just in case and I have yet to add detail to the paws.
Some of the faces don't show because of my set up. If the normals become off (which they keep doing so I might add) then it'll show up as transparent it so I can fix it :3
(I just fixed the tails so it'll show on the other side as well but it's not in these images x0x)

UPDATE 2.0
sketchfab time :D
made the textures myself because butts.
Any feedback is appreciated.

By gilbert12888
#117616 What I can see:
Model the mouth.
Make ridges for the 3 toes on each foot.
Make the strands on the sides longer. If you look at the artwork, the strands are the length you have them but they are curled up so when extended they will be longer.
Fix the back leg, they are too pointy
Too much bulge on the front leg:
It seems to me that you used a cylinder with equal width segments for the legs. This makes the geometry look a little too inorganic. I'm nitpicking here but it bugs me. I would suggest weld some segments together to decrease the geometry there and alter the geometry so that the edges flow better.
Also I feel that the neck is a tad too long.
That is all i see so far.
Great modeling!
-GIlbert
By LiamJGames19
#118980 I think you should straighten the "cloud" so they can animate it to actually wave, if you model it already wavey; it makes it hard to rig.
By MoeBoy76
#118986 lol guys the hair isn't actually straight in official models and it would actually be harder to make it look good from straight
By Arsonist
#119045 There seems to be a misconception between what's straight and what's needed for animation.
Things don't need to be perfectly straight for rigging, it's just a bit easier to do, otherwise it's a simple re-orientation of the joint and bam, good to go.
Another thing is what straight is. Straight doesn't mean 'no bend' when used in reference to rigging, it just means that you can draw a straight line from start to end without going outside the model. The cloud is as straight as it needs to be, in that respect.

All of these people talking about rigging, i have to ask, do(have) any of you rig(ed)? If you don't, or haven't, then please refrain from posting critiques about posing or the shape of geometry in reference to rigging. It doesn't help.The modeler generally knows what's expected of him/her, and if something needs to be changed after the look is complete, which is what the feedback section is for, then leave it to the modelling team, who knows about these things, to inform the modeler that the pose or orientation of the geometry needs to be changed.
By HowlingCoyote
Arsonist wrote:There seems to be a misconception between what's straight and what's needed for animation.
Things don't need to be perfectly straight for rigging, it's just a bit easier to do, otherwise it's a simple re-orientation of the joint and bam, good to go.
Another thing is what straight is. Straight doesn't mean 'no bend' when used in reference to rigging, it just means that you can draw a straight line from start to end without going outside the model. The cloud is as straight as it needs to be, in that respect.

All of these people talking about rigging, i have to ask, do(have) any of you rig(ed)? If you don't, or haven't, then please refrain from posting critiques about posing or the shape of geometry in reference to rigging. It doesn't help.The modeler generally knows what's expected of him/her, and if something needs to be changed after the look is complete, which is what the feedback section is for, then leave it to the modelling team, who knows about these things, to inform the modeler that the pose or orientation of the geometry needs to be changed.

I remember someone linking me a picture of the rigging for the game model and the fact was that the cloud was indeed cloudy like I made it, but thank you for clarifying (:
I'll send it off for texture now.
JOIN THE TEAM