Spinarak

36%
36%
14%
14%
By xWildxManx
#16164 SHould I submit it yet or keep working on it?

By xWildxManx
#16173 Also, those of you who chose keep working on it, could you specify?
By xWildxManx
#16369 OK I updated it with Spinaraks exact colors and I made his eyes HD textures

Hope you like it
By Lookymon
#16425 Why is this model so big? Haha, the wood block represents the size of a real wood block in minecraft, so at the scale you have it now, it would be bigger than the player! You should definitely scale is down, unless you want a bunch of giant spiders running around and attacking you. Also, spinarak's body is a lot closer to the ground. Your model has it looking more like a tick or a mite than a spider. If anything I'd say bend the legs sort of like a real spider, or, even easier, try to position this model sort of like the vanilla spider in minecraft! Otherwise, this is a pretty solid start! Keep it up.
By SPG
Lookymon wrote:Why is this model so big? Haha, the wood block represents the size of a real wood block in minecraft, so at the scale you have it now, it would be bigger than the player! You should definitely scale is down, unless you want a bunch of giant spiders running around and attacking you. Also, spinarak's body is a lot closer to the ground. Your model has it looking more like a tick or a mite than a spider. If anything I'd say bend the legs sort of like a real spider, or, even easier, try to position this model sort of like the vanilla spider in minecraft! Otherwise, this is a pretty solid start! Keep it up.
size of the model doesnt matter, we can scale it down
By Lookymon
SPG wrote:
Lookymon wrote:Why is this model so big? Haha, the wood block represents the size of a real wood block in minecraft, so at the scale you have it now, it would be bigger than the player! You should definitely scale is down, unless you want a bunch of giant spiders running around and attacking you. Also, spinarak's body is a lot closer to the ground. Your model has it looking more like a tick or a mite than a spider. If anything I'd say bend the legs sort of like a real spider, or, even easier, try to position this model sort of like the vanilla spider in minecraft! Otherwise, this is a pretty solid start! Keep it up.
size of the model doesnt matter, we can scale it down

Ah! I didn't know that. In that case, just the posture needs work then.
JOIN THE TEAM