By Jumpyporcupine
#22035 I used zeros model and added some roundness. And i'm on hold for sunkern and sentret for now. The squirt bottle terrorizer of route 36, sudowoodo!

By lugiaisbeast101
#22054 The top 'Y' part of the model should be bent slightly inward, and the thigh is actually smaller and is a base right next to the bottom. Make it smaller and raise it slightly to have it like a base then simply add the skinnier part of the legs.
Here's a pic that I'm taking reference from.
By Jumpyporcupine
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:The top 'Y' part of the model should be bent slightly inward, and the thigh is actually smaller and is a base right next to the bottom. Make it smaller and raise it slightly to have it like a base then simply add the skinnier part of the legs.
Here's a pic that I'm taking reference from.

How's this?
I also rounded the top of his head a bit.
By lugiaisbeast101
#22061 Looks fine to me, I give you a +9001 ( :D )
By KuryoZT
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Looks fine to me, I give you a +9001 ( :D )

it's over 9000, you know you wanted that one.
For the model, I honestly can't say much, since I find no actual flwas by myself, maybe others will point out things I didn't see though, so don't get your hopes too high, but I still really think it looks awsome, nice work
By MrMasochism
#22086 Neutral arm position would help from an animation standpoint. See if you can get him standing as he would be if idle in the game
By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:Neutral arm position would help from an animation standpoint. See if you can get him standing as he would be if idle in the game

that actually is his neutral arm position, unless he is running/ doing an attack, but when he walks, thats what he does
By zero_breaker
#22126 Looks good :)
but can you make the orbs rounder?
JOIN THE TEAM