By karrybird
#27667 and, the last of the porygons :)

Spoiler:

By ChaoticIntake
#27697 And SPG said these wouldn't look good with your style. These are amazing!

I guess the only thing I'd say is an issue is the rectangular blocks for his "arms", or whatever they are. The blue blocks on the sides of his body, you get what I mean. They're...blocky, I guess, for lack of a better word, and they're rounder on the official art. Is there some way to change them to a rounder shape, like a hexagon or octagon? I know there's only so much you can do with a bunch of blocks, hehe. :)

These models you've been cranking our lately are absolutely amazing, Karry. :D
By SPG
ChaoticIntake wrote:And SPG said these wouldn't look good with your style. These are amazing!

I guess the only thing I'd say is an issue is the rectangular blocks for his "arms", or whatever they are. The blue blocks on the sides of his body, you get what I mean. They're...blocky, I guess, for lack of a better word, and they're rounder on the official art. Is there some way to change them to a rounder shape, like a hexagon or octagon? I know there's only so much you can do with a bunch of blocks, hehe. :)

These models you've been cranking our lately are absolutely amazing, Karry. :D

lol, they really dont though, roundness isnt really her thing, normaly i liek everything she makes, but it doesnt work well for these pokemon
By ChaoticIntake
#27730 I suppose so, but then again, we are working with blocks here, so there's only so much someone can do to make things look truly round.
By SPG
ChaoticIntake wrote:I suppose so, but then again, we are working with blocks here, so there's only so much someone can do to make things look truly round.

i know, but she can use angled blocks at 45 and such degrees, normaly you want to go inbetween that like 22.5 and such, but thats how you achieve "roundness" for evample, graveler, and im not asking karry to do this, keep that in mind, i know for a fact she isnt capable of doing it, in my opinion though, i dont feel like she should do it because of this limitation, she makes great pokemon dont get me wrong, but she cant make them all, and she knows this (like zora and porygon 2/z)

and before anyone takes this the wrong way, i have said this to karry before, she knows how i feel, and this is not to be taken the wrong way, so...... ya
By karrybird
#27766 hm, well i really wish i could make these guys, i love them dearly. i did update the legs a bit so they aren't just blocks (kinda forgot to do this when i posted this XD)

but do they really look that bad?
By SPG
karrybird wrote:hm, well i really wish i could make these guys, i love them dearly. i did update the legs a bit so they aren't just blocks (kinda forgot to do this when i posted this XD)

but do they really look that bad?

to me, yes, to everyone else, i doubt it, so really, they will most likely be added, im just one person, there are hundreds of people out there that will out weigh my opinion (unless mr. m says something)
By SubGenesis
#27859 The trouble is that the point of porygon2's sprite is to show a transition from flat to curved edges
Which is why it doesn't work as well as her other models I think preferably omertà style would work best in this case
By SPG
SubGenesis wrote:The trouble is that the point of porygon2's sprite is to show a transition from flat to curved edges
Which is why it doesn't work as well as her other models I think preferably omertà style would work best in this case

lol, why did you use à in omerta's name
By SubGenesis
SPG wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:The trouble is that the point of porygon2's sprite is to show a transition from flat to curved edges

lol, why did you use à in omerta's name

Must have been my iPods auto correct... God I hate that thing
JOIN THE TEAM