By SPG
firetools wrote:In that case. I'd say it's ready for approval.... How are they planning on animating birds?

no its not, it is gen 2

By Chaos Phoenix
#29123 Karry has done it again, kudos!

I love this and like someone else said Rufflet and Braviary will look damn good in your style, but what this game needs is more ghosts there is only Gastly Haunter and Gengar currently! Unacceptable!
By Jephon
#29138 We don't hardly have any dark types in game. I know you included piloswine because of the pork but I also read that you included it because their weren't many ice types. Just saying..

(Not you personally but I guess Mr.M)
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:We don't hardly have any dark types in game. I know you included piloswine because of the pork but I also read that you included it because their weren't many ice types. Just saying..

Thats because we didnt have dewgong or cloyster at the time, gen 2 is almost done so dark/steel/ghost types will be more plentiful
By RecklessMetal
SPG wrote:
firetools wrote:In that case. I'd say it's ready for approval.... How are they planning on animating birds?

no its not, it is gen 2

All of the Gen 1 Models are done? The only one I havn't seen is Mr. Mime, and if it's counted, Mim Jr.
By SPG
firetools wrote:
SPG wrote:

no its not, it is gen 2

All of the Gen 1 Models are done? The only one I havn't seen is Mr. Mime, and if it's counted, Mim Jr.

Not all gen 1 is approved though
By Jephon
SPG wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:We don't hardly have any dark types in game. I know you included piloswine because of the pork but I also read that you included it because their weren't many ice types. Just saying..

Thats because we didnt have dewgong or cloyster at the time, gen 2 is almost done so dark/steel/ghost types will be more plentiful

Ok, understood.
By Hypnose
#29255 Forgot to give my feedback.. >.<
I can't wait to get to Gen 2.~ Amazing work as usual Karrybird. I would love some thickness to be added to his brim but I understand that you wouldn't be able to make it round enough so it's easy enough to look passed it.
I can't wait to see what you model next. :)
By RecklessMetal
SPG wrote:
firetools wrote:
SPG wrote:no its not, it is gen 2

Not all gen 1 is approved though

True :p But why model something that is already done? xD

OT: Just got Techne. Gonna start working on something productive as well xD
JOIN THE TEAM