By Shadowfox9356493
#31915 Yes!! QUILAVA!! one of my favorites and it looks awesome!! I want it in the game in the next update just so i can have it, but of course im not rushing anything..

QUILAVA! YEAH! :D great work karrybird :D

By Shadowfox9356493
#31917 Wonder how chikorita, totidile and their evolutions are going to turn out? i cant wait to see how awesome THEY'RE going to look :D, quilava is my favorite starter evolution so far and chikorita is one of my favorite starters all together, so i wanna see that soon (no rush though) :D once all the second gen lines are done we can look forward to the update that introduces the second generation of pokemon :D
By AngryGroudon
#34372 i'm guessing you are going to make a typhlosion. Can't wait for that. :D
Plus after the next update, that after update, i rekon they will start on johto pokemon because there is only a few kanto left
By sharkboy678
#35895 This looks really nice! Arms are a little large but other than that i love it! Now you should make Cyndaquil and Typhlosion :)
By karrybird
sharkboy678 wrote:This looks really nice! Arms are a little large but other than that i love it! Now you should make Cyndaquil and Typhlosion :)

already made cyndaquil
By PressXForPie
#46669 One of the pokes from my favorite evo line! I'm so going to pick cydaquil if this gets added in.
By Blaze150
#49473 Absolutely love these models karry and sorry if im a little harsh its only cause I love fire pokemon but the only thing that annoys me is quilava is a little smoother but if its too much hassle don't worry its just a suggestion
By dashard
#53091 karry cyndaquil is my favourite starter and my favourite pokemon ever made is typhlosion
please i beg you to make an epic typhlosion model
in my opinion your the best modeler i've seen :)
JOIN THE TEAM