DO NOT CLICK ON THIS
Spoiler:

UPDATE: YES FINALLY
Spoiler:

UPDATE 2: Fixed everything listed so far
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

By Lettucecow
#30403 Great work! The neck seems to be little to long though.
By SPG
Spoiler:

nah, its more then just the neck, the neck is too big yes, but not as big as you guys are making it out to be, the neck also needs to be fatter, and the legs need to be stubbier, the body, well, i know there is something off about it, but i cant put my finger on it because im rushing
By Ewcongogamer
#30543 I think the body needs a bit more rounding and I'm going to second the comment about making the legs a bit more stubby. My last statement is going to kill you, but a bigger leaf would look better.
By zero_breaker
#30556 Crap, I need a bigger texturemap :I
By zero_breaker
ParahaxedGames wrote:Zero, I think the head could look heaps better, The part where the eye is looks like it's going inside its head. Also, as said from others, the neck is a little bit too long.

Here's a better pic:
Spoiler:

I tried my very best to make the head :P
Seriously, it was terrible at first, took me 3 hours to fix that.

Also, updated main post!
By SubGenesis
#30681 Looks really good now :)

Another improvement that you could do is that you could fill the 90 degree angle between the blocks that the eyes are on, and the top of the head, with a 45 degree block

So from this _|'''''|_ to this /'''''\ (from the view of the pic of bayleaf facing the camera)

A similar thing could be done to below the eye blocks as well
By zero_breaker
SubGenesis wrote:Looks really good now :)

Another improvement that you could do is that you could fill the 90 degree angle between the blocks that the eyes are on, and the top of the head, with a 45 degree block

So from this _|'''''|_ to this /'''''\ (from the view of the pic of bayleaf facing the camera)

Tried that, doesn't work. Man I hate rotated blocks :I
By SubGenesis
zero_breaker wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:Looks really good now :)

Tried that, doesn't work. Man I hate rotated blocks :I

How about you stair case it using one block; and this block has the same rotation values (to the side) as the eye blocks but just moved in and up a bit for each one
JOIN THE TEAM