By karrybird
#32158 to be honest, i'm not really diggin' the stair steppy look of the body... it will be near impossible to add any details like eyes to it without a lot of work, and even then it would very strange to see the eyes being jagged and caving in.

there are better ways to go about this, and i'm surprised no one else has a problem with this...

By Sundial_MC
karrybird wrote:to be honest, i'm not really diggin' the stair steppy look of the body... it will be near impossible to add any details like eyes to it without a lot of work, and even then it would very strange to see the eyes being jagged and caving in.

there are better ways to go about this, and i'm surprised no one else has a problem with this...

Yeah... Is there any way? As the body is a perfect sphere, and the rounding method thing will just leave tons of gaps or something.

I had the same problem with my Hypno model, but I somehow got around it.

Why do I keep doing models with spherical heads? O_o
By karrybird
#32216 the only i could think that could work without looking bad would be how i would round something, simply.
i would use the method you use, but far less blocks so it doesn't look like a staircase. you could also try going for something like how i made the heads of some of my models, it isn't perfect, but it might work. i honestly don't know since i can't round things for crap.
By Sundial_MC
#32548 Hm, I tried removing some of the blocks and trying to look at your heads you made, then I sorta failed at it. SO I just kept it this way, and made the eyes and texture.
I'll set up an approval poll thing...
By Sundial_MC
#32695 Ok, set up an approval and all that.

Plus, I made a minor texture update to make the wings bigger and stuff.
By karrybird
#32718 yeah, just as a thought, the eye looks really odd and out of place....
you also can't post for approval yet.
By karrybird
Sundial_MC wrote:Yeah, just making it for ze future.
Karry, how do you suggest I do the eyes?

no idea, it seems near impossible with how the body is made....
By Hypnose
#33172 It looks pretty good. :) My question is, would you even be able to submit it to approval? I thought 1st Gens, their evos and fossils were being accepted at this point??
JOIN THE TEAM