By Ewcongogamer
#34865 You will need to play around on making a better horn :) its part of modeling. I would try though using a 1x1 long block with the rotated block at the end. There is alot of help from the the following topic about how to do a HD texture :

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1485

By Sup3rp1gm4n
Ewcongogamer wrote:You will need to play around on making a better horn :) its part of modeling. I would try though using a 1x1 long block with the rotated block at the end. There is alot of help from the the following topic about how to do a HD texture :

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1485

Thanks again :P
By Ewcongogamer
#34876 Make sure to read the steps one at a time and look at how it is reading the texture map you loaded on the right panel with the colors. One big thing to remember is when it prompts you if you want to change the resolution click NO
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Ewcongogamer wrote:One big thing to remember is when it prompts you if you want to change the resolution click NO

That's it, thankerios :P
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#35190 Now i'm getting this error:
"Something went wrong, didn't save model"
Can't anything go the right way :(
(I just hit the "Save" button...)
By Ewcongogamer
#35201 The auto save doesn't work well, it is suggested to just save every once in a while. Even try making new files and make step backups.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#35275 I got a problem, i'm making a Chimecho, it's going pretty good... But for some reason the invisible textures show up seeing through the WHOLE body... Please help, i don't know if it's because i restarted Techne or if it's just usual and only in the program, please help :)
JOIN THE TEAM