By gamingnut2
#43236 This is the start to my HootHoot i think the beak is about the right hieght I tried to make it as even as possible, might be at a bad angle though.

UPDATE!!! WINGS

I know the wings arnt the best but they work for now i might try to get burgy to help with them

By zero_breaker
#43241 too round, the model have to be Techne quality :P
By AnDwHaT5
#43661 Hmm still as stated to round. Could be a start to a new pokeball though! Look at things from a good angle! Here is what it should relate to.

By SPG
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Hmm still as stated to round. Could be a start to a new pokeball though! Look at things from a good angle! Here is what it should relate to.

no, it's fine at this point in terms of roundness, he has the same dimensions of graveler (made in techne and in game) right now
By AnDwHaT5
#43703 well yes but this is pixelmon and a blocky form would be much better. I will show you in a little bit.
By SPG
AnDwHaT5 wrote:well yes but this is pixelmon and a blocky form would be much better. I will show you in a little bit.

might want to say that to ed and omerta then, because they are basically the same thing
By AnDwHaT5
#43743 This is the kind that i meant. I thought this was the basic idea for modeling. Does pixelmon prefer founder more realistic versions now? Sorry for being so big.

By SPG
#43764 we actually hate that, we prefer you to use rotated blocks, in techne that is, obviously you dont have to do that with better programs
JOIN THE TEAM