By Haunts
#46289 I don't know about this one... something seems off. any suggestions?Image

By GhostWolf2398
Haunts wrote:I don't know about this one... something seems off. any suggestions?

The hat brim can probably be a bit wider (farther from the head). The feathers maybe would be better if they were connected, less open spaces in the wings.

Also, does that first image remind anyone else of the Hyrulean crest from Zelda? Which is awesome.
By KuryoZT
#46316 The upper beak could also be longer. Thinner legs, and strange feet that model got.
By SubGenesis
#46366 You need a more detailed beak otherwise you can't hope to bear the same expression in the sprites which is shown through that down turned beak
By Polifroeg
#46942 maybe get rid of the space between the feathers on its wings they make him look a bit like sigilyph
By Lettucecow
#46959 I think it looks really cool!
By lugiaisbeast101
#46974 tilt his wings downward, or fix them first as it would be weird to animate them going back and forth to signal him flying.
By Haunts
#47158 I kind of postponed him for now, working on my other 7 models, but I will take all your comments into consideration!
JOIN THE TEAM