By karrybird
#47082 you can't, it isn't gen 1.

By KuryoZT
#47170 Don't mind him too much, he's SPG.
As for what he said, both are right, it's not gen 1, so no approval for now, and it does need some work.
First, the back, the way you staircased it downward, no good. It's supposed to round a little, and absolutly not get down, bigger end.
Second, the fin under the belly should be bigger, like 2* bigger.
And finally, the mouth looks better ope, I don't know if you'll be able to do it, I'm just not loving the closed mouth, it's a freaking fish, they always have their mouth open.

That's all I can really say for now. Good luck.
Oh, and while it's great to give pictures of your update, please use the "Img" button above your post, so we can see the pictures in the thread, my comp don't really help if I have to go through five tabs to give good comments :(
By Cynark
KuryoZT wrote:Don't mind him too much, he's SPG.
As for what he said, both are right, it's not gen 1, so no approval for now, and it does need some work.
First, the back, the way you staircased it downward, no good. It's supposed to round a little, and absolutly not get down, bigger end.
Second, the fin under the belly should be bigger, like 2* bigger.
And finally, the mouth looks better ope, I don't know if you'll be able to do it, I'm just not loving the closed mouth, it's a freaking fish, they always have their mouth open.

That's all I can really say for now. Good luck.
Oh, and while it's great to give pictures of your update, please use the "Img" button above your post, so we can see the pictures in the thread, my comp don't really help if I have to go through five tabs to give good comments :(

Ok revised again, thanks for the feedback, i dont know what you meant by "It's supposed to round a little, and absolutly not get down, bigger end."

I stepped the slopes of its back hump and throat more, i also expanded and re textured the anal fin as well as the horn
By karrybird
#47400 looking at that texture map i still have reason to believe that you are using flat blocks in those fins....
By Cynark
karrybird wrote:looking at that texture map i still have reason to believe that you are using flat blocks in those fins....

Yeah is that not advised?
By KuryoZT
Cynark wrote:Yeah is that not advised?

Flat blocks are a no-go. They just render horribly in-game. Pictures in karry's tutorial, in gen1 Model Feedback thread.
By Polifroeg
#47470 All I could say is reduce the blockiness of its body good job
JOIN THE TEAM