Should I continue with Chikorita evolutions?

69%
10%
21%
By ryancpexpert
ryancpexpert wrote:Also, if ts no haste to you, I think you should try the other 2 starters for Hoenn.

My bad there, was thinking in the wrong Generation, I meant Johto instead of Hoenn.

By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
[spoiler]
KuryoZT wrote:
Polifroeg wrote:Someone else has done this line I prefer your chikorita but u should do different models

-_-
What's wrong with him doing a model, even though someone else also did it? Nothing.
Why should he not do a model he wants to/chose to? No reason why not.
If you prefer his/her model, why say he should something else? Still nothing.
And any critism in your post? None.
You like it, good.

Sometimes, I don't understand some things.

Will you continue the Chiline though Josecami?
[/spoiler]
I see how you feel, I despise these post also, but the message he/she was trying to get across was most likely that since Gen 1 has so very few Pokémon left to do, Jose should attempt the remaining Pokémon left to do in Gen 1. However, I feel that if this person wants others to do models for him or her, he/she should just do it themselves. Some people need more patience.

Kury, there's no use in correcting individuals such as Poli, and Jose, these models you do are nice, I'd rather you continue to keep doing what your doing ;)
By KuryoZT
#49589 Gen1 has very few pokes left, I know that, but most are already in the making, but if someone wants to do any of them, I see no reason to stop them, I'd even encourage anyone who wants to try their hands at modeling.
But the fact that I understand the less, is why say Josecami should do something else, and then that you prefer his/her model? That's where I'm really lost.

And I seriously hate if I were to come out as an a$s when I post, I do try to put it in the nicest way possible, but sometimes I can't do much, sorry if I do come out as an a$$.

And I was not correcting only an individual, I was a fellow forumer his/her reasons for some things I did not understand, don't we all do that?

And Josecami, please continue modelling, with what you want. I'm sorry if my posts looked bad in some way, and I apologize if the way I said some things hurt ya in any way. I do try my best, but my lack of vocabulary do show up to haunt me once in a while. *bow*
By KillZacular
#53918 If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to give the head a slight tilt or slight re-shape because her face looks slightly messed up with the head being just a straight tower. If it were slightly tilted or proportioned a little differently, the head would look better and less like the

It is very good otherwise. I just feel the head needs a tiny bit more work to define the face better.
By gamingnut2
#54708 im guessing from looking at the first couple post on here it had some troubles but looking at it now i think its one of the best chikorita's I've seen.
By Marinekid1999
#56307 I like it but the legs are very blocky and I know they don't have much detail anyway but it could look a little better but over all a good model.
Keep it up :)
JOIN THE TEAM