By MsDrawable
#54923 Alright, I did my best to fix all that was wrong!
(sorry about some of the weird things with the model before, I was mostly guesstimating based on Mr.Ken Sugimori's Art Work :oops: )

As per usual, Feed back would be appreciated~

PS: Can you put decimals on the numbers for Dimensions? I dunno if it is me being illiterate of what the program can do or if I am doing it wrong; I would love to know~

Edit: Would it be best for me to move this to the Approval forum or the feed back forum? Or should I leave it here?

Edit: Fixed the pose some, any suggestions to make it look more... balanced?

By Rzxa
#54956 Even though the model is simple the texure is great.
good job!
By MrMasochism
MrMasochism wrote:The biggest issue with the model is it's pose. It's falling backwards! I suggest getting it so it looks like it's actually balanced. Otherwise, with the little fixes proposed above you'll have a great model!

This
By MsDrawable
#55351 As for the pose, does it seem OK? (I edited the picture and model a bit, moved the feet back and such) I think I might have fixed the issue with it looking like it was falling over; but any insights as to making it look more balanced would be great!

Also is there anything else I should know about modeling before I go and do a few more projects? If anyone has any information about Techne (Namely on how dimensions work or getting things to be symmetrical) That would be absol-loutely lovely~

Also is there anything I should be doing in terms of 'standardizing' my models? Things like textures or what methods I should use to get a consistent and good look would also be great~

Edit: OH I see what you mean MrMasochism; sorry for being kinda a dumbell ^^; I will fix this right away

Edit: I fixed the legs, I agree they looked kinda weird before, I guess I was thinking about how sentret might have quadruped-like back legs... but then again looking at the sprite proved me wrong ^^;
By Lettucecow
#55373 Good job! I think its cute :D
By MrMasochism
MsDrawable wrote:As for the pose, does it seem OK? (I edited the picture and model a bit, moved the feet back and such) I think I might have fixed the issue with it looking like it was falling over; but any insights as to making it look more balanced would be great!

Make the legs go straight down (or close to straight down) and you will fix the issue. It's just that it would be impossible for any animal to stay upright with it's legs at such an angle
By MsDrawable
#55402 I was just wondering, since I am just about done with this Sentret model; are there any models that need to be done? I think I saw that some of the Gen 1 pokemon were going through a tough time trying to get models and textures.

(Just so you know I edited my previous post on the top to display the most recent fixes and version of the Sentret model, tell me if I fixed any errors you saw with it~)
JOIN THE TEAM