is this an improvement to the current one?

100%
N/A
By Jack_Attack12
#4020 Well i like the models you do karry <3 keep doing a great job and producing them so fast!

By MrMasochism
#5666 Could you make a shorn version of this model? While you are at it, we could also do with shiny versions of textures for most of your models if you feel up to it
By karrybird
MrMasochism wrote:Could you make a shorn version of this model? While you are at it, we could also do with shiny versions of textures for most of your models if you feel up to it

actually, if you remove the body wool there is a body with a texture similar to the shorn sheep :)

and mareep is one of the only models i don't have a shiny texture for yet.
By MrMasochism
karrybird wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:Could you make a shorn version of this model? While you are at it, we could also do with shiny versions of textures for most of your models if you feel up to it

actually, if you remove the body wool there is a body with a texture similar to the shorn sheep :)

I'll check that out. So it's actually textured under there? Nice attention to detail!
By karrybird
MrMasochism wrote:
karrybird wrote:

I'll check that out. So it's actually textured under there? Nice attention to detail!

yup! you can see it on the texture map.
i kinda figured you guys would want that, haha :)

though i can't guarantee the body underneath the wool looks all that amazing. XD

though i didn't do this for flaaffy since it doesn't have that much wool.
JOIN THE TEAM