By Tempo777
#56425 Hey Guys I started doing the modeling in Blender as SPG had suggested

so I tried fixing the neck and that went pretty well, I did change the head a little as sludgybeast suggested, I made him look a bit up as he does in artwork :D (looking down on the other poli's as their king :D)
give me some feedback, as I give texturing a try, I haven't has any success with that, oh and don't look at that thing on its head I have to redo that :P

Spoiler:

How many polygons are allowed

Old Post
Spoiler:
Hey Everyone
I know they are focusing on finishing first gen and not that much on starting the next gen,
but Politoed is the evolution of poliwhirl (one of my favorite pokemon) so I think it wouldn't hurt to add him as well,

I have troubles with the fingers I want the 2 outer ones to be at the opposite angle but I never get it right :[

His back is too flat but I am fixing it :D make sure to check the 3 latest pics to see his back :D

Politoed
[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]

By Tempo777
#56458 The Waiting is killing me :s
some1 reply :D
By Lettucecow
#56463 Its alright, it seems too blocky.
By Tempo777
#56464 then I will have to give him elbows, but I have to fix the middle finger as well, it does not connect to the hand, and about the blockyness, I probably will start over to make it more HD and i will make sure it is more rounded then :D
By Tempo777
#56466 He has 3 fingers ....
check the art of him

wait I see what you mean, the tumb is a bit too close to the hand I'll fix it :D
By Css1234567890123
#56467 Good to see this, it does look good, but make the model as big as you need, they can size it down when they code, and also an HD texture would be nice, but this is a good start, I wish you luck on this model!
By Tempo777
#56470 I will have to totally redo the thing, which I will, to make it HD and stuff, but getting some feedback now will help me to improve and show me new perspectives :D
JOIN THE TEAM