By Josecami
#61455 Okay this is my second attempt to make an elekid, everybody think that the first one is shitty so this time I decided to use Maya instead of Techne (This is my first time using Maya).

| Show

Now with texture :D

| Show

By MissingNoL
#61456 Say, that looks pretty good! In the first photo, however, the bottom corner of the prong is sticking out. Maybe you should extend it down further so it's inside the body. Speaking of which, I'm not sure if that's the right body shape for it. Other than that, looking pretty good, dude!
By MissingNoL
#61460 Nice dude. Still not really sure about the body, though. You just used a UV sphere for it. Maybe it's just me, though :P
By Lettucecow
#61525 It looks pretty good!
By Css1234567890123
#61569 Looking good to me, but on the arms, do they just end like that? If they don't, please try to make them a bit more round, and add the claws and texture too, haha. Looks great other than that though!
By Josecami
Css1234567890123 wrote:Looking good to me, but on the arms, do they just end like that? If they don't, please try to make them a bit more round, and add the claws and texture too, haha. Looks great other than that though!

Lol the arms are not finished, they´re going to end rounder with claws :) also I think the texture is gonna be a problem because I never used Maya before so its goona take a while
By Css1234567890123
Josecami wrote:
Css1234567890123 wrote:Looking good to me, but on the arms, do they just end like that? If they don't, please try to make them a bit more round, and add the claws and texture too, haha. Looks great other than that though!

Lol the arms are not finished, they´re going to end rounder with claws :) also I think the texture is gonna be a problem because I never used Maya before so its goona take a while

Alright have fun doing that (sarcastic) lol.
JOIN THE TEAM